Chic & sleek (request by Gioia)

12:46 G. 0 Comments

Hello! Today I'm going to show a make up inspired to this photo


I like a lot this kind of make up, but I do them rarely, because they are too heavy to be worn every day. :)
I think it's a make up for occasions, like night party, disco or things like that. I suggest you to put on a nude lipstick, to avoid the mask effect.
So, let's start!

I start using a creamy silver eyeshadow stick, and apply it from the center to the corner of the eyelid.


Then I take a piece of adhesive tape and put it nex the lower lashes of  the outer corner.


Then I start to apply a black pencil in the outer corner of the eye, up to the brow bone.


And so I go over this part with a charcoal eyeshadow. 


So I apply a grey shimmer eyeshadow in the center of the lid.


After this I light up the inner corner with a silver eyeshadow.


So with little brush I take some black eyeshadow and put it under the lower lashes, like in the photo.


an blend it


and with another little angled brush I put the silver eyeshadow under the lower lashes, nex to the inner corner.


I finish applying false lashes and mascara


Finish!

Bye!

0 comments:

Grazie per la visita, leggere i vostri commenti è sempre un piacere. ♥